Our investor base mostly consists of multinational institutions and international corporations. A few select family offices in Turkey and abroad are also among our investors.
Some of our well-known institutional investors are;
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), is a development finance institution owned by 69 countries as well as the European Union and the European Investment Bank,
- International Finance Corporation (IFC), a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in developing countries,
- European Investment Fund (EIF), part of European Investment Bank Group, is a specialist provider of risk finance to benefit small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) across Europe,
- Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft (DEG), a member of KfW, is the German development finance institution that provides long-term financing as well as promotional programmes to private-sector companies operating in developing and emerging countries,
- Turkish Growth and Innovation Fund (TGIF) is a joint fund of European Investment Bank, Turkish KOSGEB and Turkish Treasury,
- Technology Development Foundation of Turkey (TTGV), a non-profit organization founded as a public-private partnership, is dedicated to supporting technology and innovation in Turkey,
- Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (FMO) is the Dutch entrepreneurial development finance institution that provides financing to businesses in developing countries and emerging markets,
- As well as major family investment offices and HNWI in the EU, United Kingdom, and Turkey.